The License and Conditions
Crafty Kids Bundle grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the Licensed eBooks. You may reproduce and store portions of the Licensed eBook content for your personal use, and non-commercial use. The full-scale reproduction of book contents is expressly prohibited.
You may not use the Licensed eBooks on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the Licensed eBooks, create by decompilation or otherwise the source code of the Licensed eBooks, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the Licensed eBooks, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. If you transfer possession of the Licensed eBook to a third party, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to Crafty Kids Bundle.
- You may print pages of the eBooks included in the bundle for your own personal use.
- You agree to protect the Licensed eBooks from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution. You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the Licensed eBooks.
- You will notify Crafty Kids Bundle of any known or suspected unauthorized use including unauthorized use or theft of your login or registration information.
- Crafty Kids Bundle reserves the right to modify, add or remove content, features, and functionality of the Licenced eBooks at the publisher’s sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that the use of the Licensed eBooks is for personal use only. Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the Licensed eBooks are expressly prohibited.
- Use of printable items, such as coloring pages, templates, and printable craft kits; may be used in classroom type settings.